FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The F/C class Menu thread
View Single Post
Old Nov 23, 2009, 3:50 am
WilcoRoger
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by Sydfly
Thanks for your ZRH-DXB-MCT summary. Can I ask you whether they served any snacks/cheese on the DXB-MCT segment and also the return MCT-DXB flight? I know these are late at night but I was hoping to at least be able to sample the cheeses and red wine
MCT-DBX: welcome champagne (asked if I'd want some when I boarded). "Service" is the smallest quiche lorraine I've ever seen (ca 1 cm diameter) + a drink if you want. I use "" because again, this was not a trolley-down-the-aisle type of sevice, but the FA came and asked if I'd lik some. This leg was VERY empty, but in DBX it filled up to 100+% - MCT c/i told me they had 5 C pax overbooked. I volunteered for an op-up to F but it was also full. Economic crisis, what is it?

As this was a night flight, regular service was breakfast only, at 5 am Swiss time - OK, but nothing to write home about. You got a breakfast menu in MCT (DBX) where you could tick off what you'd like to have. I just took the fruit salad as I had a connecting flight soon after arriving to ZRH and I knew they'd feed me again at a more humane time.

DBX-MCT: they did have some snack, can't remember what it was.