FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EVA Airways: BR67 TPE-BKK-LHR in Premium Economy
Old Nov 20, 2009, 11:40 pm
Mabuk dan gila

Programs: PR Premier Elite
The snack run has been absent for some time from LAX-TPE and back too. For years it was standard procedure that shortly after takeoff there would be a snack and drink service and then about an hour into the flight a full dinner and drink service. The post takeoff drink service has been conspicuously absent for the last few years along with the previously standard "international dateline mid-Pacific" noodle/sandwich service. I have only flown BR twice this year down from 7-8 RT TPAC flights in previous years due the the effective breakup with CO but I have a BR trip next week. I will report back if there are any changes in the snack service regiment ex-LAX.

BTW, credit where credit is due. Lately LAX Gold-Diamond call center is on the ball service wise for seat assignments. They probably don't speak English to much better than the rest of BR's system but they are effective and now apparently newly empowered to do stuff without calling Taipei for approval first. Try them sometime if you are encountering problems with other call centers.