FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion
Old Nov 20, 2009, 8:32 pm
nyx.t2t

Programs: Fairmont President's Club, Aeroplan, Airmiles
Actually this particular promotion was ALWAYS only Fairmont hotels and Resorts. A few people decided to try it on Raffles and Swiss and for some reason were getting special rates with the NFAF. A few of the hotels were honoring it anyway but there are some that aren't very happy about it. I personally got a warning letter about advertising this as a promotion for Swiss and Raffles. I do not recommend it and refuse to share my code or information to people who want to book at those other two chains.

Originally Posted by DesertChildAZ
This is news to me. I asked early on if this rate could be used at Swiss or Raffles Hotels and was assured more than once that this was not a problem. And they honored it without question though they did ask for the identity of the friend who told me about the promotion (I provided this...and the person was not someone here...just someone I know who works in a Canada Fairmont). When did this change?