FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Name on passpost matching ticket... question
Old Nov 20, 2009, 8:01 am
sfo

Programs: UA MM *Gold, Accor Silver
Interesting about AC. I called their websupport about a month ago and asked about the middle name on the ticket I was about to purchase. The woman I spoke to said she had not heard that the middle name or middle intial had to be on the ticket, in other words she said only the first and last name needed to be on the ticket, and then she said she flies all over the world on holidays and had never had a problem with just her first and last name on a ticket. At that point I told her that I was travelling to the USA and the TSA, (who most everyone know's) required the name exactly as it was on the passport. Her reply to me in a nasty voice was "who is the TSA" I responded telling her who the TSA was and what they do, her response was "well I don't work for the TSA I work for AC" at that point I realized that this woman was an idio..t, asked her name so I would have some reference in case I had a problem with ticketing, at that point she hung up on me. I was sort of surprised, but then again, I was dealing with AC.