FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trying to figure out Delta Amex Reserve card
Old Nov 18, 2009, 3:33 pm
Amex Customer Care
Company Representative - Amex

Hi Joe747,

I’m not sure which Delta American Express Card you have, however if you upgrade your account to the Delta Reserve Card you will receive a one time Welcome Bonus of 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles. Please keep in mind if you previously received any Medallion Qualification Miles you would be awarded with the difference.

In addition, with the Delta Reserve Card you can earn:

15,000 SkyMiles and 15,000 MQM’s by spending $30,000.00 every calendar year.

A second bonus of 15,000 SkyMiles and 15,000 MQM’s by spending $60,000.00 within the same calendar year.

Free Concierge service.

Delta Sky Club™ access when traveling on Delta or Northwest Airlines.

If you would like me to review your account and respond to any additional questions you may have, please forward an email to me via our Secure Message Center and I will personally respond back to you.

Please log in to our Secure Message Center at:

www.americanexpress.com/messagecenter

If you are not registered to access your account online, simply click on the “continue” box located on the right to create a User ID and password.

After logging in, click on the box “Compose A Message” and select “General Inquiries” for “Choose a Topic.” If you address your email to me – Beth/FlyerTalk – I will personally receive your email and respond directly to you.

Beth
Amex Customer Care