FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Nov 10, 2009, 7:28 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by deant
Happy;

As I have said before, I have ordered LIMITED quantities of coins. In the post that you refer to I did NOT express ANY of my ideas or beliefs. If I wanted to I would have written the post completely differently. It was not "convenient" that I left out part of drumdrum's activities of having $20K "stolen". I don't know if that happened or not. None of us have enough knowledge to make that determination.

I think it is time we all get back to the basics of FT and stop trying to attack people. Everyone has their own ideas, philosophies and morals. I may not agree with yours and you may not agree with mine. So be it.
You gave "reasons" to nwa30 about WHY drumdrum was against the program. - that is a JOKE by itself in light of said person has only been vocal AFTER his accusation of the Mint program is a scam.

Instead of telling the WHOLE story as it was posted - you chose to only refer to the part that suits your view. And I feel the whole story is WORTHY to point out to others, esp nwa30 seemingly seemingly has no idea of the whole bizarre story.

You dont know whether it is true / dont believe what drumdrum's bizarre story of $20K stolen, yet you believe his view points about wasting resources and choose that to support your own point of view. I find this really ironic.

It is simply not logical that a person ordered $20K and then became extremely hostile after the bizarre theft (or a make-believe story), after that he suddenly turned to be so concerned with the wasted resources...

We dont have to agree with each other at all - but at least we should be FAIR to each other and not to just pick and choose portion of a story that supports one's own view. A coin has 2 sides and both sides need to be shown.

Last edited by Happy; Nov 10, 2009 at 7:38 pm