FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Nov 10, 2009, 7:22 pm
deant

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Happy
Exactly. That is why I said deant Conveniently OMIT the Most Important Part of the whole bizarre story, not to mention deant himself also ordered coins himself.

Big thanks to Pierre mclopez, such bizarre story is preserved, even if drumdrum edits it out his posts later. The quote feature on FT is great to preserve information posted!
Happy;

As I have said before, I have ordered LIMITED quantities of coins. In the post that you refer to I did NOT express ANY of my ideas or beliefs. If I wanted to I would have written the post completely differently. It was not "convenient" that I left out part of drumdrum's activities of having $20K "stolen". I don't know if that happened or not. None of us have enough knowledge to make that determination.

I think it is time we all get back to the basics of FT and stop trying to attack people. Everyone has their own ideas, philosophies and morals. I may not agree with yours and you may not agree with mine. So be it.