FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Should Bring the visitors back into the concourse?
Old Nov 8, 2009, 11:20 pm
N830MH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Should Bring the visitors back into the concourse?

Hi All,

Do you even think TSA/DHS will ever to be reinstates to bring visitors back into the gates area once again. I hasn't hear anything more specific news from DHS/TSA are wase their time. I just want to do it right thing to do to be approval all US-Airport to bring the visitors back into the gate areas or at the sterile area. Everyone want to watch the plane where the passengers is coming out of the aircraft. I am still fought against TSA/DHS/FAA are very smarter enough about 9/11 rules changes. I didn't like it at all. It is our own justifiable where the non-ticket has to rights to enter into the concourse. I just want to be approval from FAA/DHS/TSA to do something. I know we ware waiting to hear from TSA/DHS for 8 years now. I am still fought against TSA/DHS to bring the visitors back into the gate areas.

However, I just want to taking the advantage of it. Let's do it to be in negotiations deal from TSA/DHS is suject to be approval. I didn't care what FAA says about new security measures. I knows FAA are very smarter enough to enforce the ticket passengers only does not to be existed. I will wait to hear if they are ready to be approval to bring the visitors into the sterile area without the ticket. So if you would like to consider for TSA/DHS to get proper permission all-US Airports to be reinstates. Thanks all.

Regards