FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Expired 2009 offer]100,000 miles for new BA Chase VISA
Old Nov 6, 2009, 12:49 pm
pinniped
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by josephstern
The Chase website is surprisingly cheesy. They use graphics with text in them (so they can't be copied or indexed?) and they use really low quality JPEGs for those, so they're pretty blurry. For a major financial company, the whole experience is not one of comfort, to me.

Pretty much every other website I use in the financial world looks much, much better. What's going on over there? Doesn't inspire confidence.
Chase is a major bank - I use them for my Marriott and United cards already. The points post correctly and I have never had any problems with them. There are certainly a lot of complaints here and elsewhere about them, but I don't think any are related to either their rewards cards not working or fear of the bank dissolving. I've also had one of my car loans get sold to them. As far as I know, they are strong and weren't one of the banks on the brink of collapse during the recent recession.