FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Care Cuisine
View Single Post
Old Nov 6, 2009, 8:00 am
blucys

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, Fmr Midwest Miles Executive
Originally Posted by knope2001
Out of curiosity, as an MME did you request/get complementary DIRECTV and/or a drink? The policy change is freshly out there, however that doesn't always mean that everything works like clockwork from day one. At very least I'd guess you might have to show the MME on your boarding pass or your MME card at this point.
Nope, didnt have to show anything...And I had my MME card with me because I had been asked at the MKE TSA for proof that I was MME one time and the fact that "MME" was printed on my boarding pass was not good enough for this TSA agent (havent been asked for my card since), but after that I called and requested my card be sent to me and I have it on me in case.

The flight attendant is given a list at departure of where the MME's are sitting on the plane and she went through the cabin about 10 mins after take-off with a card to swipe on your TV that enabled that screen for free...I believe they also used this list when going through the cabin for service...So I was never asked to show proof of anything.

I did checkin for my flight during the morning...so I dont know how accurate the list is if you change seats when you get to the airport...I am guessing that one of the agents at the gate printed it when they closed the flight.