FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Care Cuisine
View Single Post
Old Nov 5, 2009, 7:49 pm
NMFH

Originally Posted by blucys
Looks like they got rid of The Glenlivet as well and replaced with "Chivas Regal" which is a loss...A bonus is that it looks like they added Mountain Dew to the mix of soda that they offer...It was kind of weird that they never carried this in the past considering it is a huge seller for Pepsi.

Anyone else notice that they have also dropped the granola bars on the morning flights?

The monday morning E170 MKE to BOS flight was cancelled and replaced with an RJ145 and we were served cookies, which caught me off-guard. But for the last couple of weeks there hasnt been anything besides a beverage on the morning flights that I have been on...even on the 717 morning flights that I took.
Yes, they are no longer serving the granola bars for breakfast. I am also wondering how long the food will last. On some of the flights last month, I heard the crews say they only recieved 2-4 meals for a full flight and not all the flights have the cafe snacks available. It think it is hard to have happy customers when you promise buy-on-board meals, but they are only offered to four people. If the meal can not be provided, then it is best to stop promoting it. I expect the future service will look more like Frontier except with cookies. At least my crews were generous with the beverages giving out full cans of soda on the longer flights.