FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Oct 30, 2009, 6:00 pm
fly2nrt

Originally Posted by leroix
A few weeks ago I reported opening a business savings account to make depositing things easier... well of course the NA's went out of stock but I managed to get a few big orders in, and today I took the first bag in to my local WF.

Last night I shucked 2k of coin into one of the deposit bags they gave me-- I walked into the branch this morning, cradling the bag, afraid it might burst, and walked right up to the (empty) merchant line, while 15 or so personal clients stood in the other line. I put my 50 lb bag in the pass through with my deposit slip, a teller walked up took my slip and I commented "the bag is heavy" and 20 seconds later she gave me a receipt showing my $2k deposit would be availble immediately and I walked out. I was pretty suprised at that as I was expecting both a $4 fee for the coin deposit as well as possibly having to wait for a count to be done-- we'll see if anything gets adjusted in the coming days...

Not even a blink compared with the flak I have gotten with depositing rolls other times. As I mentioned in the last post, this account has $5k/month of free cash deposits, so I plan to take in at most $2k/week to minimize fees.
Chase?