FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions about Club Grazie (Venetian/Palazzo)
Old Oct 28, 2009, 2:36 pm
gentlemanloser

Spent some time at Venetian/Palazzo, under 4 night comp offer, with $500 match play, and $100 credit up front. Checked in, was told to go to VIP check in services, which was nice in that they've got a small lounge with snacks, cookies, etc. They will also take care of any show/spa arrangements for you.

Played mostly baccarat, for about 8 hours of play, just over $400 average bet. In the end got comped limo to and from the airport, as well as all food/beverage charges to the room (tips not included). VIP access also gives free WiFi/internet access. I'm sure my losses may have factored into the comps.

We'll see how this affects future offers. This, on a recent trip history of nearly 15 hours at $525 average bet.

I would note the following:
- minimum bets at the midi bac tables were $300, most being $500, with tables often being full
- minimum bets at midi bac at Wynn and Encore were $100
- minimum bets at midi bac at Bellagio were $100.

This weekend, I saw lots of $10 craps tables at Bellagio. Don't recall what they were at Wynn/Encore.

Had terrific luck at Bellagio and Encore baccarat, for what it's worth. New Red Card members got $10 in slots credit.