FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tom Bihn Checkpoint Flyer TSA friendly laptop bag
Old Oct 26, 2009, 9:37 am
Paolo01

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz PC, AMEX PLAT
Originally Posted by GadgetFreak
I am wondering how those of you who got this early like it. Im looking for something in size between a Red Oxx Metro and a B&R 104x. The checkpoint friendly part looks good. Looking for as small a bag as possible that will hold a computer, a small number of files/papers, phone, cables, wires and a change of clothes in an Eagle Creek folder or such. Thanks.
Fantastic bag. I love mine. I only have twi issues with it. 1. The opening that you unzip to slide over your roller bag which allows the eniter thing to be carried on the rollers handle is not centered. They have done this to give you a nice ticket/paperwork pocket which I use regularly. (You drop off your rental car, grab your things and stuff the receipts and such in the pocket there.) The problem is that with the off entered slide over zippered opening, the bag is not sitting centered so it will tend to slide around the handle which eventually causes everything to roll over and you have to re set up the entire operation.

2. I really like the freudian slip which I put inside my flyer and use it constantly. The bag should come with this instead of it being an extra.

That is it. Everything else I love. You will run into your random German airports which will make you unpack your computer, but I have had NO otehr issues. TSA actually prefers it because it is quicker. GET ONE!