FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How good is the Travelocity credit card? [Originally Mastercard, now Amex]
Old Oct 6, 2009, 12:08 pm
budblab

Programs: Delta Platinum, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by profxfiles
OK, I think I am confused. Is the 3/2/1 (3 points for Travelocity packages, 2 points for single Travelocity purchases, 1 point for all other purchases) scheme the only rewards program, or is there a separate rewards scheme that gives you 2 points for every dollar spent no matter what you spend it on? The only information I can find on-line is for the 3/2/1 program...

ON EDIT: Never mind, I found both programs... now the question is why did I get put in the 3/2/1 program and how do I switch to the 4/2 annual fee program?
If you applied through the link in this thread, you should have been set up with the 4/2 annual fee program. You can check your acct on Barclay's website and determine whether you are receiving the correct number of points. The website is very confusing in its description of what your card earns, but the number of points should be correct if you applied through the link. If you applied for the card elsewhere, you most likely do have the other version of the card. You can try to call and ask Barclay's to switch you over, but you may find it easier to just apply for a new card via the proper link and cancel or sock-drawer the other one.