Old Oct 3, 02, 2:33 pm
snorkmaster

Programs: AA PLT 2MM,, DL PM, Marriott Titanium Lifetime, Dollar Store Premium
I want to follow up by reporting that the staff (and snacks) in the Regency Club at the hotel really were fantastic! The food and service in the RC were unquestionably the best that I’ve experienced in an executive level lounge in my short (but very densely packed) business travel career. Dinner (err, appetizers) consisted of cold shrimp, barbecued jumbo shrimp, chicken quesadillas, cheeses, meats, crackers, fruit, vegetables, dips, and so on; and dessert included a range of pastries and petit fours. As mentioned by Boulder Hyatt Hopper, beverages (including after dinner drinks) were complimentary (although time restricted). The ladies in the lounge couldn’t have been nicer (and generous with the food and drink – one of the attendant’s (Susie?) even brought us two more drinks (without any request on our part before the 8 o’clock shutdown of the bar).

I was not a big fan of the décor in the rooms, but hey, that’s my problem (and it’s par for the course in Florida), and it would not stop me from staying at the hotel again given the great service and facilities.

All in all, a fantastic stay – we’re looking forward to returning soon.

Boulder Hyatt Hopper, thanks again for your great feedback.