Old Apr 30, 02, 9:10 am
peter42

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by mauld:
As a Diamond, I've got an Internet Only rate of 170 Euros for 6/22-23. I'm also planning to us a suite upgrade cert I received-- Hopefully I'll get on the RC floor as well. My question is which would be the preferred view--my reservation (at the cheap rate) states courtyard, and since this is probably my only trip to Berlin I wanted the best view I could get. Should I 'request' a street view or would that be very noisy etc.?
I gather Diamonds get treated OK here, and it looks like the hotel is not very full during my stay (from availablity of rates).
Any stay here recently.? Also using public transport, how would I get there from TXL?
</font>
Chekc the public transport map at http://www.bvg.de/cgi-bin/map.pl?map...lx=20&celly=15 .
Just take the bus to Bahnhof Zoo and then U2 to Potsdamer Platz or take the bus directly from TXL to Potsdamer Platz (not sure about the number). The Hyatt is 2 minutes from the station.