Old Sep 24, 09, 12:07 am
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Berkeley
Programs: LH, BA, SPG
Posts: 142
Among other things, B visa holders may apply to extend their stay while in the US and apply to adjust their status to a different type of visa. WVP users cannot do this.
bawr is offline