FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W Chicago Lakeshore 2007, Chicago, IL [Master Thread]
Old Sep 17, 2009, 2:10 pm
KENNECTED
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by BlissWorld
CE,

I had stayed at this property previously and fortunately did not have any issues with the staff. However, I have stayed at a few Starwood properties where one of two of the staff just flat out gave me attitude (yet nice to everyone else). The truth is, there are d-bags everywhere and it often doesn't have much to do with the property. The best solution I've found is to make a scene with the person directly, speak loud, and firm, so everyone can see you, and then ask for the manager and the person to apologize right there and then. Swallow it, leave, and complain later will never resolve the problem.
Very true. I don't make scenes, If I make a "scene" I'm going to jail. I'm not a person one should get riled up or I'll hurt your feelings and make you regret speaking to me. Seriously.

I had issues on several levels. I dealt with three managers while on site. I've just realized that part of my review has been deleted or omitted. I'll have to add that later.

It is what it is, and this isn't a property for me. It's not like this is the only property in Chicago.

I hope others have MUCH better "experience" than I. My advice is to INSPECT THE ROOM carefully!