FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ok, this is kinda confusing....
View Single Post
Old Sep 13, 2009, 5:23 pm
raehl311

Programs: UA 1K, CO Plat, NW Plat, Marriott Premiere Plat, SPG Plat, Priority Gold, Hilton Gold
Ok, this is kinda confusing....

I just attempted to check in for my EAU-(NW)-MSP-(DL)-ATL flight tomorrow. Originally tried with firefox on nwa.com, got an error before I was able to print a boarding pass.

Then tried through dl.com using IE - DL redirected me to nwa.com, where I was able to print a boarding pass, but after printing the boarding pass and clicking the button to continue, I once again got an error. But I am holding a boarding pass for my complete itinerary (although the gate for the MSP-ATL flight is noted as "DL}7")

Now looking at the flight through DL.com, it still says I'm not checked in, but it DOES now say that my reservation for the DL leg is now 'Standby', with First(V) as my cabin/class. There is also a link to 'View Standby List', which says I can't see the standby list until I check in if I click on it. My seat assignment is still 17C, although in the 'Your Seating' section it also has 'Standby' listed for the MSP/ATL leg.

So, does anyone know where I'm at here? Am I checked in all the way through? Did I MAKE the upgrade or am I just on the list to make the upgrade?