FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Kudos to SkyClub customer serivce!! Outstanding!
Old Sep 10, 2009, 9:02 am
AerOklahoma

Thumbs up Kudos to SkyClub customer serivce!! Outstanding!

I had a few questions regarding SkyClub locations and their membership policies so I shot an email over to [email protected] thinking that it would probably just go unanswered as many customer service inquiries/complaints/comments/compliments do these days but I figured I'd give it a shot.

I'm simply stunned and quite refreshed at the response that I received! Within 24 hours I had a personalized response from an agent that answered each and every question with outstanding detail. She even included something along the lines of "Sorry I wasn't able to respond to you sooner, but I wanted to contact a team leader at that location to verify the information".

Sharp, courteous, knowledgeable; this is simply not what people have come to expect of customer service. It seems that now when one submits an inquiry, complaint, or comment they're greeting with an automated response to include "Do not reply" somewhere in the content. Not here, she actually wrote "Please let me know if you have any additional questions", and a reply is sent straight to her, not back to the general mailbox.

Perhaps all of you Medallion members are used to this kind of thing, but this is simply a first for me! I think United and Delta may be having a custody battle over me soon....

A+ Delta!!