FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New promotion - Partner up for 10,000 bonus points, Did anybody else received it
Old Sep 2, 2009, 6:34 pm
voyageuse

Originally Posted by soitgoes
My iTunes purchase showed up there after about six days.
That link also lets you contact PCR Shopping customer service. They are the ones to contact, not PCR and not iTunes.

Yes, there is a third party. It is on that link! (DBG Loyalty dbg.com)

To be honest, the easiest way to clear up a missing Shopping credit is to make another cheap purchase (restaurant.com, iTunes, avon, for example). Indeed, I made both an iTunes and restaurant.com purchase as an automatic 'insurance policy' against posting errors.
Thank you for re-replying to my message soitgoes. The link you provided is the 1st place I started, I sent the online email form to PC shopping and they returned the infamous automated reply that I mention in my original post above. It is then that I went to Itunes and sent in an email trying with them since priority club shopping cannot track purchases it relates it to the merchant to send it in to Priority club.

I have had no luck whatsoever using these methods of searching for my missing transaction. Itunes sees it, and so do I, since I have the Itunes receipt they sent me after my purchase. But PC doesn't see it..

You mention doing a save my A** (so to speak) 2nd purchase, that's a good idea, but as long as the 2nd one posts! If it doesn't it will be the same problem. I will go with resto.com I guess since its probably the cheapest and safest? I'll wait when the 70% or 80% comes out next month, since we have till Oct. anyways.

I thank you for your kind help your suggestions are good ones.

Cheers