FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Worldperks VISA Credits Still Incomplete!
Old Aug 30, 2009, 8:03 am
robbert

Programs: WN A-List; Hyatt Glob: CC/HH Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by Nanrid1121
Does any one know where to file a request to review (challenge) the awarding of the Visa EQM points? I knew I was close to the 25K threshold, and when my EQM posting came through on my WP account yesterday it shows Visa spending from January - June was 25,316 but I was only awarded 5000 EQMs. If I were to also count the separately listed Visa double miles for certain purchases (which I did not) it would be even higher than 25K.

The one possible explanation that I can think of is that the January 20 transaction listing statement included some purchases actually made in late December, after the December closing date? For this promotion, did the purchases have to be made in January, or did they just have to be posted on the January statement? I know I lost credit for a $1500 purchase made on June 17th (the day before my closing date) but was not posted until June 19th the day after the closing date.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Nancy
According to the NW info all charges between 1/1/09 and 6/30/09 should count, not anything that posted in Jan but was charged in 2008. I'd take it up with US Bank. From the wordperksvisa website:

Can I still earn Elite Qualifying Miles on my WorldPerks Visa Signature card?

As a WorldPerks Visa Signature Cardmember, you have had the ability to earn up to 20,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) toward your WorldPerks Elite status each calendar year. In light of the upcoming mid-year card changes, U.S. Bank and Northwest Airlines have modified the 2009 EQM promotion to allow for a pro-rata award tier of EQMs, regardless of whether your spending is on your WorldPerks Visa Signature or FlexPerks Visa Signature Card. Additionally, after June 30, 2009 no spending will qualify for EQMs. Spending from January 1, 2009 through June 30, 2009 will be awarded based on the following table:

Net Total Spend* Total Elite Qualifying Miles
> $50,000 20,000
$25,000 to $49,999 10,000
$12,500 to $24,999 5,000
< $12,500 0