FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Singapore in Style - A Tale of Two Skybeds (inc A380)
Old Aug 23, 2009, 11:17 am
Genius1
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Arrow Singapore in Style - A Tale of Two Skybeds (inc A380)

Welcome to another of my trip reports! A few months ago, British Airways did something it had never done before by offering two for the price of one Club World tickets. I had always wanted to travel to Asia, and Singapore was a city-state that I had been interested in visiting for some time. With the additional advantage of the Singapore route offering the chance to fly on the codeshare Qantas A380, SIN was chosen as this year's holiday destination and the tickets were booked for the rather spectacular price of a little over £2300.

We had originally booked QF32 to Singapore and BA12 back home. However, due to what BA terms 'unforeseen circumstances' (and what I term 'a damn nuisance'), our return flight plans changed at the last minute. Thus, this trip report will take the form of several sections;

Please subscribe to this thread so you can read each update!

All photos are copyright via the Fotki image hosting service

Comments and questions are welcomed

Last edited by Genius1; Oct 2, 2009 at 4:20 pm