Old May 31, 03, 1:16 pm
hhonorman

Arrow Embassy Suites San Rafael - Marin County {US-CA}

I've done a search but can't find any reviews of this property. Anyone have comments about the place, good or bad? Is parking free? Do they have the usual manager's reception and made to order breakfast? Are the rooms in good condition?
Any input is greatly appreciated.

I'm thinking of using a GLON in the Napa area and this property seemed to fit the bill. The ES Napa requires a GLONP, so that is not an option. If you wanted to stay in the general area of Napa for a week, would this be a good choice for a hotel? I don't mind taking day trips to Napa and Sonoma or other places, I'll have a car so the "commute" doesn't bother me. If I'm going to be in a hotel for a week, I though ES would be good because of 3 things, 1. Guaranteed to get a two room suite with microwave & fridge; 2. Won't have to argue with front desk about getting free breakfast; and 3. Free booze at the manager's reception is a bonus. I'd consider other properties in the general area if they have a good exec. lounge and good rooms. I've looked at the ES Sacramento, which was reviewed here by several kind folks, but the $18 parking is a bummer. However, the hotel does sound nice, so it's one I haven't ruled out yet. Any suggestions?

[This message has been edited by hhonorman (edited 05-31-2003).]