FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Parker Méridien, New York City [Master Thread] - LEAVING JAN 4, 2018
Old Aug 21, 2009, 2:34 am
braefoot

Programs: Mucci Diamond Hairbrush.
I strongly disagree with the above poster.
It's the BEST hotel I've stayed in. The hotel was recommended to me by SanDiego1K so I was prepared for a good visit.
At check in, I asked what the long queue was and I was told that was for beefburgers. I told the clerk that i had read about how good they were but that was a very long queue. "Not to worry" he said. He would go through the back and get my order and bring it up to me. He did!
I took unwell near the end of my visit and they couldn't do enough for me. They kept sending up hot drinks, soup and toast as I wasn't eating and this at no cost to me. I had to leave early but promised them that I would be back.
Since then, I've had an email from them asking how I was and I also received a lovely card through the mail.
I believe that the treatment I received was outstanding but not unusual for this excellent hotel.
I wonder if the alleged bad treatment of the poster above was perhaps due to his own treatment of the staff.
I thoroughly recommend this hotel to everyone. PERIIOD!
Margaret

Last edited by braefoot; Aug 21, 2009 at 2:44 am