FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront {AUT}
View Single Post
Old Sep 13, 2003, 11:05 pm
nako

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by hmattila:
And be careful at least at danube Hilton. They had no ideas of Gold or Diamond benefits. They told me that if they give upgrade they dont need to offer a free breakfast (I am Diamond). I argued almost with every single employee about this until one admitted that they should give me a free breakfast. But if I would have not played tought, they would never have gave me that.
</font>
I hate to break it to you, but the employees were correct. If they upgrade you, they're not obligated to give you breakfast - so long as said upgrade is to an Executive Level room.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">At Hilton hotels outside the U.S. with Executive Floors, Diamond VIPs will be provided with a guest room on the Executive Floor, whenever possible. In cases when there are no Executive Floors or where Executive Floor accommodations have been fully booked, Diamond VIP members will be offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning or an alternative special amenity.</font>
It sounds to me as if they had a good grasp as to HHonors benefits.

Mike

[This message has been edited by nako (edited 09-13-2003).]