FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 10K miles for 3 stays
View Single Post
Old Aug 8, 2009, 4:51 pm
rustyr

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by 236Dakota
I realize FTs may have been told this by CS, but I'd like it in writing, in an email. Some of these places are rat holes where I check-in, go to the room, mess up the bed and leave. I don't mind buying the <$40 room and leaving if this is going to get me the bonus. I just don't want to be doing this only to give Wyndham a economic stimulus.
I have emailed 2 different persons on their executive board on this issue and no response. As you say a customer rep saying it's repeateable even to the point of the same 3 properties time after time is one thing. It's another to have someone up the ladder to confirm it in writing. It would be curious to know how much of a bounce their rsvrtns are due to thios promo. And speaking of rat holes, a Knights Inn in Orlando; I wouldn't even mess up the bed with my hands it looked so bad. I stood on it, kicked the sheets around, threw towels in the shower for 30 seconds then left.