FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Oklahoma, USA {US-OK}
Old Feb 7, 2003, 4:11 pm
burnsflat

I live in OKC and my law office is one block south of the HGI on Meridian Ave. Meridian Ave is one of the main streets in OKC and thus has dozens of places to eat and is just minutes away from whatever you want to do. You may want to explore Bricktown (located in downtown 7 miles away) for additional entertainment.

The Hilton on Northwest Expressway is older and not in great condition but is acceptable. However, Penn Square Mall is less than 3 miles away, as is a movie theater and multiple restaurants. It's not too bad. It's across the street from Baptist Hospital, so expect sirens late at night.

PaulGQ is correct - we have some of the nicest people around. Of course PaulGQ is a moron with his statement that most Oklahomans are dumb - but then what can we expect from somebody who lives in Rhode Island? I know my directions well, know much about civic events and am pretty sure I am more educated than PaulGQ.

So come to Oklahoma - enjoy the town and people - and most importantly avoid the haughty attitudes of those Rhode Island nuts.

Eagle

------------------
Eagle