FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Some people have no manners
View Single Post
Old Aug 4, 2009, 7:59 am
globalste

Programs: SK*G, BA Silver, Flying Blue, VLM, VT Traveller, PC Platinum, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by Petrus
Currently sitting in T5 Arrivals Lounge. Wonderful place. Like the food, ambiance etc.

However, I am now on one of the PC's and have been for 30 minutes. When I arrived the printer was going on full speed and kept going for another 5 minutes.

Suddenly a younger man in his mid 20's arrive with a plate overflowing with English Breakfast. He starts eating like this is the last food on earth. He collects the prints from the printer and wow that must have been 100+ pages.

He has now printed another two rounds of atleast the same amount.
I mean seriously you freeloading scum? Some people have no manners.
He probably thought the breakfast was rubbish on board, or he was on a sleeper service with the new style cookies? If he is printing that many pages, he could be doing a mass presentation which requires 1000s of calories to get through?

Im a semipro cyclist, I often wonder what people think when I go to breakfast in the morning and have a bowl of museli, bowl of fruit with yoghurt, 2poached eggs on toast, some more toast with honey, some tea and juice and then grab a croissant/pain au chocolate to eat in an hours time. I burn a lot of calories in a day...