FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jul 20, 2009, 5:17 pm
Yissr

Programs: Spirit,AAdvantage,Onepass,WorldPerks
Angry

Originally Posted by Lefty
I do my coin deposits at various Chase bank branches around town, and not once has any of them asked me to unroll the mint-rolled coins. Most of the time, they simply open the box, lift up the top tray just enough to make sure there is indeed a second tray underneath, fill out their slip, and then hand me my receipt. I usually fill out a deposit slip with the total amount of coins before hand. They seem to be less confused by the whole ordeal this way.
My chase branch won't take them anymore.

Here's what happened, last Friday I walked in to pay my cc bill and I had lots of cash in bills (from coins) and about 10-15 rolls, the teller called another teller who tells me that they can't take them because they no longer have a machine I asked her if any other branch still had a machine and she claimed she doesn't know. So, I went to a different branch, this time I only brought 5 rolls, the teller asked the other one "do we take these?" so she asked her "how many are there?" she answered 5 so the teller told her to take them!

Last edited by Yissr; Jul 21, 2009 at 12:38 pm Reason: misspellings