FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 777-LR Business Elite Seat Recs?
View Single Post
Old Jul 20, 2009, 8:05 am
gt_croz

Programs: /usr/bin
I've been a bit delinquent in posting my pictures/reviews of 7A. On my outbound flight I took a bunch of pictures but without a flash or a tripod they came out kinda blurry. This picture was taken on my ICN-ATL stretch right before I sat down.

7A is an awesome seat for a solo traveler. It has many nooks & crannies for storing stuff as well as the bonus little triangular shelf. It is possible to see out the window, but you have to rotate almost 180 degrees. On a flight like this where the shade will be closed for 99% of the flight this minor inconvenience is trivial compared to the bonus privacy and extra storage this seat affords IMHO.

From this seat you're staring at the side of the head of the person in 5B. In fact, the person in 5B kept looking at me a bit paranoid even though I wasn't paying attention to him. I definitely would NOT want to be in any seat in this configuration where someone is positioned to look at me.

From this seat you can see the "foot" half of 6B but the person is protected by their wall. If you lean forward a bit you can see and possibly even talk to the person sitting in 6A.

Overall I found the seat to be very conducive for sleep and both legs of the flight went by extremely fast (I'm sure the champagne & ambien helped).

I'm sad that the ATL-ICN flight will be no mas.

Last edited by gt_croz; Jul 20, 2009 at 9:30 am