Old Jul 19, 09, 2:05 am
IrishStephen

Programs: BA Gold,Amex Centurion,Marriott LT Plat Prem Elite +AMBASS,Hilton Diamond,Priority Club Plat,VS Gold
Smile

Originally Posted by gregorygrady View Post
James, you did a wonderful job at Sheraton Fota. SPG Platinums were always treated very well there. ^^^^ Keep up the great work at LM Piccadilly and good luck there. Hopefully you come back to FT and keep your posts coming, just from a different hotel. ^
First and foremost James you were great at the Sheraton Fota and I hope all is well with you. As the LM London is another gem in the SPG crown I am glad that you are in another hotel I try and visit as often as possible and thanks for looking after me in the LM as well as the Sheraton Fota.

For others visiting here to see what the hotel is like I can hand on heart say it is truly a fantastic property. The 3rd floor suites are beautiful and they go out of their way to look after Platinum members. I myself live in Cork but visit there a few times a year if not more :P to get my stays up. However the main reason I visit is down to the food, pool and other areas that the hotel does exceed in just to kick back and relax.

If anyone is looking for info or advice please feel free to drop me a PM.

S