FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jul 18, 2009, 3:38 pm
nohbdy

Originally Posted by decibel08
ok here's my value subtracted question... has anyone had any shipping problems with the usmint / UPS ? one of my orders never showed up and UPS shows "billing information received" and claims they never picked up the box from the mint, while the mint claims it was shipped. kind of a nightmare, but at least it's only $500 worth. i have been on the phone with the mint a lot and have the name and extension of one person so i don't have to repeat myself over and over, but it has been a month and this is unresolved. they finally asked me to submit the CNR (customer non-receipt) form this week so they ought to be sending a replacement box now.

just a cautionary tale to balance out all you dudes bringing 5k to the bank each week.
I may potentially have the opposite problem. I have a $500 order that was just shipped, but UPS tracking is showing a package weight of 133.9lbs. We all know that can't be right. I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens when I get the box.