FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (No) Bombs on Asia's Sunniest: MNL-CEB-NRT-CEB-MNL on PR
Old Jul 14, 2009, 10:08 am
Akiestar

Programs: DL DM, PR, TG, UA, CX (Asia Miles), BT, AY, AA
VI. Arrival in Tokyo

We finally exit the aircraft and proceed through the satellite. Along the path of the hallway and the moving walkway, there were a bunch of displays, each showcasing a different material.

We reached the shuttle station not long thereafter and boarded the shuttle to the main building.

There was another row of JAL planes parked at the main building, one of the being the Oneworld 747-400.

Just before the quarantine counters, there was a diorama welcoming passengers to Japan.

Quarantine and immigration proceeded quite well, and soon enough, we went down to baggage claim and customs. The baggage claim area reminds me of the one in NAIA Terminal 3 (which I have never been to). After completing that and customs, we exit and head out to the arrival hall.

My dad’s friends were picking us up, so while we waited for them, we went outside to the area where vehicles pick up passengers.

Soon afterward, his friend, Tita (Aunt) Christy, arrives, and we board their car to Tokyo. They were parked near the construction area for the Narita Rapid Railway, which I can’t wait to ride come 2010.