FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TARGETTED - 3000 Bonus points for 2 night stays - Through 9/30/09
Old Jul 13, 2009, 3:26 pm
SF1K

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
So just completed a 3 night stay at Grand Hyatt NYC (they really need to take the Grand away from this property - the only thing Grand about it are their prices at times). Anyway, I had a number of bonuses not post so I called, they added everything. G2 and LA2NY (3000 points), when I said I also received this targeted promotion the rep said he had to register me for that one and then those 3000 points would post the following day. Sure enough they did. He even said that "I don't know why they didn't mention in the email that people need to register for this." Anyway so it does seem that it is any stay of 2 or more nights that gets you 3000 bonus points. Have 4 nights in San Antonio this week so we'll see if I get another 3000 bonus points, but I'd say 99% that I will. NYC was 14000 points for the three nights, which is double what I normally receive for a similar priced stay at this property. Yippee!!