FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Puerto Rico {PRI}
Old Oct 12, 2002, 5:19 am
Gaza

Programs: Still a lowly Blue with BA but inching towards Bronze. Managed to get to KLM Silver!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by zipual:
I was looking for a place to stay for just one night during trip to St. Lucia next year somewhere near the airport in SJU since our flight does not get in till late, and then we leave for SLU the next morning. Hampton Inn looks to be the closest, but when I price it out now, it is coming in at $225! I hate to spend that much for a HI, unless that is my only option. Any thoughts??</font>
Like zipual I need to stay in SJU prior to flying to SLU. I've checked both the ES and HI and they are coming out at $239 and $169 respectively. I will not be arriving until 12:30 a.m. and will leave later that morning at 12:45 p.m. Is it really worth spending the extra $70 on the ES? I have never stayed in either a ES or HI. As a Diamond what can expect from these brands?

[This message has been edited by Gaza (edited 10-12-2002).]