FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Hilton Grand Vacations Club- experiences, questions, worth it?" thread
Old Oct 28, 2002, 2:54 pm
arawal

Hilton Grand Vacations ClubŪ: Is It Worth Becoming a Member?

I am a Hilton HH Diamond and was interested in becoming a HGVC member. IS anyone here a member? Basically the deal is that you get 7000 HGVC points a year which you can use towards staying at a Hilton GVC - it comes up to a upto 5 weeks a year. OR you can convert those points to 161,000 HH points a year. And THIS IS FOR LIFE - actually it's more than for life - you get a deed which you can sell off to someone else (does anyone know where I can buy one cheaper) or pass on to your family.

The cost is about $21,000 - but the benefits are for life. Also, you get Lifetime Silver Elite Status. However since I am a Diamond, she says she will TRY and see if she can get me LifeTime Gold and 280,000 enrollment HH points. That alone is worth quite a bit.

But $21,000 is a lot of money... but I am 25 so I figure I should have some years to use it. what do you guys think? Has anyone ever done it? Is it worth it? I really would appreciate all the help possible.

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by arawal (edited 10-28-2002).]