FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Q&A Meeting with Execs - NOTES
View Single Post
Old Jun 28, 2009, 1:23 pm
atldlff

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
Originally Posted by DLfan

Is the "BROKEN" comment yours, another FTer's, or that of Jeff Robertson? If not Jeff's, did he acknowledge that it is broken?

I'm also curious about the comment, "day of departure issue basically outrageous". Again, is this your comment or did it come from Jeff Robertson? If yours, did Jeff agree that this is outrageous?

Was there any discussion about how the PMUs will be 'fixed'?

These issues touch on some of my biggest and most long standing gripes with the PMU system - especially the day of departure issue - so, I'm hoping that there is good news on the horizon...even if it won't be implemented until 2010.
Those were Jeff's words on his slides, and the actual comments that he made. He even went as far as to apologize to the Delta employees in the room when he said, "there is no reason that a BE seat should go out empty or go to a non-rev, when an elite customer has been on the waitlist for weeks."

This has been one of my personal issues too. It was extremely good news, and he committed to getting this addressed. I can tell you that he was absolutely sincere and straightforward in his approach to address this issue. I am firmly convinced it will get fixed, just be patient.