FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 10K miles for 3 stays
View Single Post
Old Jun 26, 09, 8:05 am
Evan!

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by gumflyer View Post
Dear XXXXXX,
Please allow 10 days from your check-out date for the stays to appear on your Wyndham Rewards account and 6-8 weeks after your third stay for the 10,000 miles or rail points to be credited to your account.
Sincerely,

XXXXX
Wyndham Rewards
The response from my inquiry via email includes the following:
Please allow 10 days from your check-out date for the stays to appear on your Wyndham Rewards account and the bonus miles will not be applied to the account until 6 - 8 weeks after the promotion has ended.
With this slight inconsistency I would stay on the safe side of the street by counting on only 1 airline (or Amtrak) for this promo. YMMV

I need some advice. I could use this promo to "round out" one of four accounts but, honestly, I am not up for researching the award redemption levels for every airline with whom I have balances. I have almost 1M DL/NW miles and earn more everyday so those programs are out for this promo. My first thought was to top off my US account but I think I should get some input from other FTers. I have a guarantee of qualifying for 40K miles from this promotion before July 25 (12 reservations). I have a strong likelihood of even more 10K bonuses in August. But for now I am seeing only 40K total. I like Europe the most but am open to all parts of the world and prefer biz/fc of course. (Some want two coach trips rather than one trip up front. Not me ) My home is FLL. I have status on none of the airlines below. Any thoughts?

Current balances:
CO - 100K
UA - 26K << no longer in FLL or PBI
US - 74K
AA - 6K

Any chance I can get Virgin Upper Class out of this?