FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 10K miles for 3 stays
View Single Post
Old Jun 23, 09, 6:15 pm
gumflyer

Programs: OnePass - Platinum, MileagePlus - 1K (Linked)
The reply I got

I thought I'd share the reply I received. I hope this helps, especially with international locations. By the way, I recently stayed at a Days Inn. Upon check out, I heard the manager tell the front desk staff to ask for my Wyndham Rewards number. I told them I had made the reservation at wyndhamrewards.com while logged in so my number should be in the reservation. I was told that they had to enter it manually even if I had made the reservation at wyndhamrewards.com. Be sure to give your number even if you think it is in there.

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for your interest in the Wyndham Rewards® promotions.

I have verified that you are registered for the "Triple Play" promotion. You were registered for the promotion on May 20, 2009.

This promotion is open to all Wyndham Reward members who elect to earn airline miles or rail points

Members who have elected to earn airline miles or rail points, register for the promotion, and complete three qualifying stays at three different brands between 5/14/09 and 9/10/09 will receive 10,000 miles. The member will need to check in between 5/14/09 and 9/10/09 and complete their stay by 10/10/09.

This promotion is available for members who earn with our domestic airlines and rail partner. Aeroplan, American, Continental, United,
US Airways, Spirit, Delta, Midwest, Northwest, Sun Country, and Amtrak.

Note: The bonus for Sun Country will be 100 UFLY Points not 10,000 miles.

One stay is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of the number of check-ins and check-outs.

Please allow 10 days from your check-out date for the stays to appear on your Wyndham Rewards account and 6-8 weeks after your third stay for the 10,000 miles or rail points to be credited to your account.

There is no limit to this promotion, for every three stays at three different bands the member will receive 10,000 miles.
Please note that participating hotels are Baymont Inn & Suites, Days Inn®, Howard Johnson®, Knights Inn®, Ramada®, Super 8®, Travelodge®*, Hawthorn Suites®, Microtel Inn & Suites***, Wingate by Wyndham® hotels, and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®** in the U.S.,(including Puerto Rico and Guam), Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, China, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Malta, Portugal, the Russian Federation, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Tunisia, Libya, Finland, Latvia, Azerbaijan, and Turkey.

If you have additional questions, please contact Member Services at 1-866-996-7937, or via email at [email protected]. Our Member Services hours of operation are Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 11:00 pm EST, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST.

Sincerely,

XXXXX
Wyndham Rewards
PO Box 4888
Aberdeen, SD 57402-4888
PH: 1-866-996-7937
Fax: 1-800-306-0671