FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FHR Upgrades and Amenities [except Las Vegas] 2006-2012
Old Jun 14, 2009, 8:39 pm
TAHKUCT

Park Hyatt Toronto

Stayed at Park Hyatt Toronto recently:

Booked Park Suite, was not offered an upgrade upon check in nor benefits has been explained. Once asked if we can ge an upgrade, was offered an upgrade to a Deluxe One Bedroom Suite (http://parktoronto.hyatt.com/hyatt/h...ocale=&start=3) and only after that the clerk realized that we are with FHR program.

1. Upgraded to a Deluxe One Bedroom Suite
2. Free continental breakfast or they will apply automatically $18 CAD per person up to 2 towards anything on the menu
3. $85 Food and beverage credit was automatically applied after dining at their restaurant
4. 1pm Check-out was asked for and granted.
5. Booked 3 nights and received a 3rd night free, current Park Hyatt Toronto Promo

Overall a nice value for the price I paid, however the service was just an average throughout the hotel and extremely poor at their main restaurant, even though the food was great. Rude serving staff that will argue with you regarding anything you will try to ask. I honestly felt like in my college years and I was at Denny's. Actually take it back, Denny's service was much better.