FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A Tale of Two Middle East Airlines Part Two: Gulf Air
Old Jun 14, 2009, 12:07 am
N830MH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
I think its great trip reports and I'm glad that you are enjoyable flying GF out of BAH-KUL. Hopefully you will enjoyed flying in the First Class all of the time. Next time if you see any ramp worker doing. Where you can see the cargo hold containers put into the aircraft. If you can take a pictures for me. You already have enough the mileage for flying around of the world. Maybe next time you need to get some rest at home. I knows middle eastern restrictions that I can't go any Arabs country. They will denying to be denial entry into the entire country. Only that I can go to Israel is just fine.

Hope your flight is successful on GF by wet-lease 77W aircraft from 9W. When GF will expected to bring it back to Jet Airways. This aircraft is belongs to Jet Airways until the contract deal is expiration. I'm surely if you will try fly on A380 sometime in the future. If you need to stay in Y class is more comfortable for your travel experience. Maybe if you can flying on AF where A380 will be introduction for which specific routes will be there. You will be guaranteed where you will flying on AF sometime end of 2009. So enjoyed for your next available trip out of KUL.