FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Useful info for AA passengers to Delhi and beyond (consolidated)
Old Jun 8, 2009, 10:40 am
billgrates3

Programs: AA EXP 3.4MM, BAEC, UAMP, Skyteam (<10k) HH Gold, IHG Plat, Hertz Gold, GE/TSA TT
Originally Posted by pauleeepaul
I am not sure if you can do an international to international connection at DEL without going land side. You cannot do a domestic to international (or vv) connection air side- two separate terminals. If you need to transit between the terminals arranging a car service in advance is a good idea. And if needing to go landside i am pretty sure you will need a visa.

I imagine the KTM flights use the international terminal but I would double check.
thanks,
Yes, Jet Air to KTM used the int'l terminal, so I suppose the return is the same. Fortunately, we got 6 mo. visas instead of transit visas, so we are ok for going landside. Maybe we should check bags just to DEL and recheck with AA to be safe?

btw - i can't believe the size of the new DEL int'l terminal they are building for the Commonwealth Games next year - looks like an attempt to oneup LHR T5.