FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "New" RA qualifiying limits as of June 1st, 2009
Old Jun 6, 2009, 3:45 pm
gangring

Programs: MR PLATINUM HYATT DIAMOND SPG PLAT
"New" RA qualifiying limits as of June 1st, 2009

HI,i try to email to [email protected] get RA,althouhgt most of reply is NO,but i receive a email from them,as below:

Dear XXX,

Thank you for taking the time to contact the InterContinental Ambassador Service Center.

We highly appreciate your undaunted loyalty to our hotels and to the Ambassador program, Mr. gangring. Our valued members like you enable us to consistently provide quality service and develop our programs to suit your needs.

We wish to inform you that the Royal Ambassador status is extended by invitation only to the top one percent tier of InterContinental Ambassador guests, based on the number of InterContinental properties they have visited and qualifying nights they have completed during the past year.

There are no specific number of nights that determine how a member may reach or maintain Royal Ambassador status, as it depends entirely on the total number of nights acquired by the top one percent tier of Ambassador guests. Apart from that, it is also part of the criteria that guests visit at least three different InterContinental Hotels to be awarded the Royal Ambassador status.

At this time, we are unable to offer you Royal Ambassador status. Nevertheless, rest assured that we will be monitoring your InterContinental activity very closely, and it is our sincere hope that we will have the opportunity to offer you Royal Ambassador status in the future.

For more information regarding the Ambassador membership, you may log on to our web site at http://www.intercontinental.com/ambassador.

We truly appreciate your continuous support to InterContinental Hotels and Resorts, Mr. gangring. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you. Please call us at +44 (0) 870 XXXshould you need further assistance.

Sincerely,

Ms. XXX
Ambassador Services
Tel: +44 (0) 870 400 XXX
1 888 211 7XXX
Fax: +44 (0) 870 400 XXX
E-mail: [email protected]

SO,IT failed this time,i will continue to select inter brand hotel in future,
at last 12 mouths,i stay 2 different intercon hotels in the world,and i ve book shenzhen IC and HONGKONG IC in the future,

i pay attention that email also inform
"Nevertheless, rest assured that we will be monitoring your InterContinental activity very closely, and it is our sincere hope that we will have the opportunity to offer you Royal Ambassador status in the future."
it that mean if i finished 3 different hotels,i can have a chance,and my stay record is very closed to RA,
so everyone can tell me ,can i get chance to RA after that?hehe!

thank you!

PS:if i book award night stay at IC,so it will be Non-Qualifying Stay consider give me RA,must be pay stay?

Last edited by szg; Jul 8, 2009 at 9:55 am Reason: deleted personal details