FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton London Angel Islington {GBR}
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2001, 7:01 pm
IM4Travel

Wow....what a completely opposite experience than what I had...I was there 2 weeks ago and was immediately upgraded to a club room which is actually a suite...two separate rooms one of which is the normal room..and one is a combination sitting room/office...it contained an extra TV..separate heating/cooling, couch,officejet printer/fax and a full desktop PC with FREE UNLIMITED internet...my rate was 89 pounds/night and I found that to be quite fair because Islington is quite a trendy area and has become pricey. There are some great restaurants in the area...all you had to do was perform a search on this hotel here on FT and away you go with some good suggestions. Can't say much for the concierge since I already knew where I was going. The only inconvenience that I found was that the closest tube station "angel" was closed due to structural damage to the escalators..it was going to be closed for a month or so...had to take the bus to Kings Cross to catch the tube. Sorry you had such a BAD experience.