FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions about Platinum card & AA lounge access [merged]
Old Jun 2, 2009, 11:10 am
azmmza

Originally Posted by scubadu
With the length of your FT membership and the number of your posts, I'm a little surprised that you did not search for this before starting a new thread. This has been addressed multiple times, ad nausem.

What did you learn when you went to Amex's Platinum website? If you had, you would find the following:

https://www217.americanexpress.com/c..._c&benefitId=1

Here is the relevant text:

Receive complimentary access to participating American Airlines Admirals Club®, Continental Airlines Presidents Club, Delta Crown Room Club®, and Northwest Airlines WorldClubs® locations in airports around the world.1 Simply present the club agent with your Platinum Card, your ticket valid for same day travel on the corresponding airline that is operating the flight, and a government issued ID. Your spouse and children under age 21, or up to two traveling companions, may join you as guests in the club room.

I've bolded the section relevant to your question. Before you ask the follow-up, note that from your thread you do not mention that you are traveling with your own children, and in that case if you read the text there is no combination that gets you to five people.

Regards
so ill tell my mother-in-law that she must wait at the gate. if she complains ill have her direct those complaints to scubadu

Thanks