FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Royal Hawaiian Honolulu, Hawaii post renovation 2009 [Master Thread]
Old Jun 1, 2009, 6:00 pm
RHRevMgr

Clarification of tub availability at The Royal Hawaiian

Aloha again everyone. I would first of all like to thank clover for bringing it to my attention that there is confusion over the tub situation at The Royal Hawaiian. I hope this post will clarify.

At The Royal Hawaiian, I know some people have posted that they received a room with shower only and we do have many of these on property. However, I would like to make clear that the majority of our guestrooms and almost all of our suites do come equipped with a tub/shower combination. Our tub/shower and shower-only rooms all have handheld showerheads.

The showers in our new, shower-only rooms are rather spacious and luxurious. But, understandably, many people prefer to have a tub and if this is a preference, simply mention this as a special request to your reservations agent or put it in the free-text special request area when entering an online booking.

Thank you all very much once again for your support of our remarkable Waikiki icon and please have a wonderful week. As always, please contact me with any questions or comments that you may have.

Sincerely,

Kim Lottig
Revenue Manager
[email protected]
808-931-8863