FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport IAD [Master Thread]
Old May 28, 2009, 3:43 am
noirpepper

Programs: * A
I had my stay in May at this property. FD staff are not trained well here. They took more than 20 minutes to try to check-me in but failed, I went out and returned after dinner to pick up my keys (as I had stuff planned and did not NEED the room right away). The lounge is closed on weekends and they did not want to give me coupons for breakfast. Because of the inconvenience they issued me an extra appetizer coupon to use for breakfast. The did upgrade me to a corner club room (larger than regular room and the FD mentioned they don't have suites). It's a new property and the most interesting part was when I called the FD to schedule a wake up call the lady answered "Homewood Suites Herndon!" and when I tried to convince her that I am calling from the Sheraton she hung up on me. The restaurant for breakfast had great service at the property. I think I will give this property another shot since it is very convenient for work and the airport. YMMV as always!