View Single Post
Old Oct 15, 01, 2:28 pm
prncess674

I just got back from my stay at the Hilton Munich Park. I had 3 rooms paid for with points. They upgraded us all to the business floor. They also have an executive floor. I am not sure what the difference was. The business floor was the top guest floor in this hotel. The rooms were quite large and were nicely decorated. Even numbered rooms have the better view. The staff was very helpful and accomodating. The lounge was very pleasant. Continental breakfast was complimentary, though you could order from a menu for hot american food items if you would like. This was a good deal considering you are only paying for the hot food items, and not all the extras. After traveling through Europe for 2 weeks we ended our trip in Munich for Oktoberfest. I needed some pancakes and syrup. Two orders of pancakes and two orders of bacon was 11 Euros. Not a bad deal considering it was served to me with linen table cloths and napkins in the lounge. The lounge was really great. I would highly recomend booking a business floor if you aren't statused with Hilton. The free bottles of Evian and "Coke Light" made it worth it's benefit. The first night they left a fruit basket and a tray of chocolates with a large bottle of Evian on the coffee table in each room. I am diamond but really didn't expect such good treatment for all three rooms. I would definitly staff here again. I don't know what it looked like before the renovation but it seemed new and well maintained to me.

------------------
Rachel
CO - Platinum
Hilton - Diamond
SPG - Platinum